Femminiello?

AlexF

I have been questioned lately for a few SL designers it's due my comment about girly men in my last post. I'm not an homophobic man, even can understand that there are trans gender people in our world.
I will quote the words of one of Italy’s most successful fashion journalists to be very clear about this matter: "Angelo Flaccavento calls the new gender-bending male look like "femminiello", It is an affectionate term for those whose style presentation leans towards the feminine; it is not necessarily gay or trans, and it is definitely not straight and narrow. Instead, it blurs the boundaries between masculine and feminine." Flaccavento calls it the ‘fourth sex’.
We praise women who experiment with androgynous fashion, but what about the other way around? How would women feel when we the men start dressing really, really girly? I just don't want to be misunderstood about what a Fashionable male is with what a Femminiello male is.
"By the way, I'm straight and I love to be in this gender"


Alexul Danick


 
P.S.

I am not writing "credits" because I am not being sponsored but if you want to know the designer of anything I'm wearing, just send an Inbox in FB. 

 

Comments